The Backdate Software GmbH has emerged from the sole proprietorship Wissing Automation.
- 2009 foundation Wissing Automation
- 2014 until the end of the year more than 50 projects were successfully implemented
- 2015 Start of restructuring and preparations with focus on the current core area
- 2017 foundation of Backdate Software GmbH.
- 2019 until end of year more than 100 projects have been successfully implemented
Currently our team consists of the following members:
Furthermore, we cooperate with external specialists in the fields of web and embedded development.
We can draw on years of experience in the fields of automation technology and software development:.
- Handling tasks (pick & place)
- Welding applications
- Camera controlled robot cells
Why the name Backdate?
When a backup is created from a Fanuc robot, a file with the name "backdate.dt" ends up on the memory card:
This text file contains information about the date of the backup, the software version and the installed software components. This file is therefore a central point of contact for Fanuc programmers.
backdate.dt 12/06/29 13:13:40 Version: V7.20P/23/None Build ID: V7.2032 5/16/2006 1A05B-2500-H510 1A05B-2500-H521 1A05B-2500-H552 1A05B-2500-H624 1A05B-2500-H930 1A05B-2500-J500 1A05B-2500-J541 1A05B-2500-J609 1A05B-2500-J618 1A05B-2500-J666 1A05B-2500-J684 1A05B-2500-J713 1A05B-2500-J752 1A05B-2500-J775 1A05B-2500-R553 1A05B-2500-R558 1A05B-2500-R641 1A05B-2500-R651 Z