Cloud and offline programming
For about 10 years we have been using ownCloud/. Nextcloud. Initially only as an extended data storage with synchronization.
In recent years, we have interwoven our internal processes more and more with Nextcloud.
- Mail, calendar, chat
The processes/data converge in our own cloud.
We could effectively and easily implement complex robot projects via offline programming using these functions.
This includes important functions such as:
- CAD data exchange/synchronization of large assemblies
- Fast and easy communication via video chat and messenger (Nextcloud Talk)
- provision of project progress, tutorial and help videos
- fast update loops when programming out robot functions
- exchange of complete Roboguide cells
Share and sync relevant data
Interested? For more information just send an email to :email@example.com